You may also repair your Xiaomi device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File. Flashing mode selections will appear in the lower right corner. Choose “clean all” (flash_all.bat) if you are going to do a clean flash. If you want only update system and keep your internal storage, choose “save user data” (flash_all_except_storage.bat).
- Xiaomi Mi Flash flashes stock ROM firmware already known as fastboot files.
- But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
- Here on this page, we shared a complete guide you on how to root/install any mods.
- ROM that can be easily flashed by recovery or mobile is called Recovery ROM.
- If you have not done this, click here to learn how.
Don’t worry, we are here to guide you how to install Stock Firmware ROMs Flash File for your Xiaomi devices. We also guide you how to install this Flash File on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 computer. If you are looking to download official released Stock Firmware ROMS then you are on the right page. Here you can download all Xiaomi Stock Firmwares absolutely free for all models, you can find your own model on this page. The official Xiaomi update process is much more involved than custom ROMs. It involves downloading the latest version of the Xiaomi firmware, flashing it onto your device, and then using the official Xiaomi update application to install the update.
@moraisvinny If you can’t find the script, you may have the recovery flash image. It is the ability to flash these ZIP files that make the custom recovery the go-to choice for a lot of users. TWRP has made it extremely easy to flash any custom ROM (whether your device is A-only or A/B partition). But when it comes to flashing stock firmware, users opt for the Fastboot Command technique. However, in the case of Xiaomi devices, you could easily flash the stock ROM from the custom recovery itself. This automatically translates to a plethora of benefits. In this guide, we will show you the steps to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery.
This is the easiest way to get your phone back to stock. In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Mi 11. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
- After that, flash the boot file with the help of Xiaomi flash tools.
- After selecting the ROM .zip file, perform “Swipe to Confirm flash” on the bottom of the screen to start installation process.
- The Xiaomi Mi Flash tool has plenty of features like an inbuilt installer stock ROM, pre-installed drivers, multiple flashing options, and many more.
- It is the type of storage that is built into a device during manufacturing.
- If the flashing guide could not help you, please download Mi PC Suite.
- Not only do we provide the most recent Odin version, but we also provide download links for all prior Mi Flash Tool versions.
Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it. The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device. Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer. You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues. To exit the fastboot mode on your Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot System Now and then press the Power button. Here you can Download and install Xiaomi 11i Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. The ADB Driver can be used to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer.